nanog mailing list archives

RE: mpls over microwave

From: Spyros Kakaroukas <skakaroukas () rolaware com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 11:45:48 +0000

Hey,

We run few mpls links ( 7600s/3600s on the mpls side mostly ) over Ceragon wireless gear. Nothing too fancy, I just
treat them as switches ( or even just "cables" for some boxes,  not doing mac learning at all ). No issues whatsoever
on the networking side.

My thoughts and words are my own.

Kind Regards,

Spyros