nanog mailing list archives

Re: Nat

From: Mike Hammett <nanog () ics-il net>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 10:41:58 -0600 (CST)

"A single /64 has never been enough and it is time to grind that
myth into the ground. ISP's that say a single /64 is enough are
clueless."

LLLLOOOOOOLLLLL

A 100 gallon fuel tank is fine for most forms of transportation most people think of. For some reason we built IPv6
like a fighter jet requiring everyone have 10,000 gallon fuel tanks... for what purpose remains to be seen, if ever.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com