nanog mailing list archives

Re: TWC (AS11351) blocking all NTP?

From: Blake Dunlap <ikiris () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 09:13:46 -0600

On the contrary, I encourage all competitors to block protocols
indiscriminately, especially ipv4 UDP. Nothing bad could ever come of that!

-Blake

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Doug Barton <dougb () dougbarton us> wrote:

On 02/03/2014 05:10 PM, Majdi S. Abbas wrote:

        NTP works best with a diverse set of peers.  You know, outside
your little bubble, or walled garden, or whatever people in this thread
appear to be trying to build.  I'm not sure what to call it, but it's
definitely not the Internet.

"The Internet" is increasingly becoming something we want someone else to
implement so that we can exploit it.

Doug