nanog mailing list archives

Re: Google public DNS - getting SERVFAIL for any domains delegated to GoDaddy NSs

From: Erik Levinson <erik.levinson () uberflip com>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 13:07:16 -0500

Nope, it's just super intermittent now...it resolved once and cached it apparently, but still SERVFAIL most of the time if you try repeatedly...

Try uberflip.net too.

On 07/12/14 12:58 PM, Ken Chase wrote:
it just started working properly I think. yes, tested from 6 even and odd ips
on 3 different AS's (that all go through Torix though).

/kc

--
Ken Chase - math () sizone org - Toronto Canada

--
Erik Levinson
CTO, Uberflip