nanog mailing list archives

RE: Could not send email to office 365

From: Jason Sherron <jason.sherron () microsoft com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 18:02:49 +0000

I'm an engineer on the Microsoft Office365 Exchange Online ("outlook.office365.com") network team. I'm gathering
forensics specific to IPv6 reports -- are people still experiencing IPv6-related issues? I am interested solely in
failures that are IPv6 connection issues to "outlook.office365.com".

If you have a clear repro of an IPv6 connection failure, please message me off-list with at least a traceroute. (Please
don't deluge me with non-IPv6-related issues -- I'm a network guy working on this one report.)

Jason (dot) Sherron [at] Microsoft (dot) com