nanog mailing list archives

Re: One of our own in the Guardian.

From: Mike Lyon <mike.lyon () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 22:07:57 -0700

There are a few wireless providers that serve the Mountain View area..

-Mike

Founder
Ridge Wireless
www.ridgewireless.net

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 13, 2013, at 21:56, Grant Ridder <shortdudey123 () gmail com> wrote:

In Mountain View (the middle of Silicon Valley) the only choice i have is
overpriced Comcast w/ a 300 gig limit.  I used to chew threw 300 gig in a
week when i was in school.

-Grant