nanog mailing list archives

Re: OOB core router connectivity wish list

From: Mikael Abrahamsson <swmike () swm pp se>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:15:02 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013, Dobbins, Roland wrote:

No it isn't, any more than SNMP is a task for those interfaces.

Well, then what you're looking for is not what we're looking for (?). You seem to want the type of classic mgmt ethernet currently residing on high end router platforms (on the RP) and not a ILO/CMP type interface that we're looking for.

I definitely do not want SNMP and netflow on my disaster recovery OOB network.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike () swm pp se