nanog mailing list archives

RE: Mikrotik Cloud Core Router and BGP real life experiences?

From: matt kelly <mjkelly () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 09:40:51 -0500

They can not handle a full routing table. The load balancing doesn't work.
They can not properly reassemble fragmented packets, and therefore drop all
but the first "piece". They can not reliably handle traffic loads over
maybe 200 Mbps, we needed 4-6 Gbps capacity. They can not hold a gre tunnel
connection.