nanog mailing list archives

Re: turning on comcast v6

From: Cutler James R <james.cutler () consultant com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 16:32:42 -0500

On Dec 9, 2013, at 4:06 PM, Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net> wrote:

On Dec 9, 2013, at 3:51 PM, Cutler James R <james.cutler () consultant com> wrote:

This is disappointing to me as a user but good for me as an Apple stockholder

I stopped using their [network] hardware and shifted to using real Access-Points do perform that function.

I support too many people using the Apple Ecosystem to not maintain my own instance. My only third-party tool is a
configuration file analysis shell script.