nanog mailing list archives

Re: AT&T Microcell Contact

From: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 17:03:02 -0400

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Gary Steers <gary.steers () sharedband com> wrote:
Hi All,

Possibly not the best place but we have a couple of customers trying to use AT&T Microcell's (Femtocell) on our US
Network and they won't

We have previously had an issue on UK Networks not accepting our UK Range, we just needed to speak to the right team
at the operator to get our IP Range/AS Whitelisted

it's a shame that for a service which ATT wants to charge you money to
get/use/keep they won't accept packets from the internet, on a product
which uses the 'internet' to get the voice packets from you to them :(

at least att does the femtocell jazz? tmo won't :(

Does anyone on list have any contact details for AT&T's team (Feel free to reply off-list)

Gary

wow that disclaimer is long ... I mean ... really, very long!