nanog mailing list archives

Re: LAw Enforcement Contact

From: Andrew D Kirch <trelane () trelane net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:21:11 -0500

From memory Ameen Pishdadi is the owner of GIGENET, run by Paul Ashley (Aka XEROX), and comprised of the IP space and assets of FOONET. One would think that he has much contact with law enforcement.

Or does my memory fail me?

Andrew

On 1/22/2012 8:16 PM, A. Pishdadi wrote:
Hello,

We recently tracked down a botnet that attacked our network. We found the
C&C server, it has approximately 40-50 servers, consisting of mostly *nix
machines with high speed connections, for example AWS servers or dedicated,
attack capacity is 4-5Gb/s or more. Is there any contacts with law
enforcement here that I can send over the info too?

.