nanog mailing list archives

Re: Reliable Cloud host ?

From: Max <perldork () webwizarddesign com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:31:57 -0500

Linode.com is not cloud based but they offer IP failover between VPS
instances at no additonal charge - their pricing is excellent, I have
had no down time issues with them in 3+ years with 3 different
customers using them and they have nice OOB and programmatic API
access for controlling VPs instances as well.

Max