nanog mailing list archives

Re: IP Address Management IPAM software for small ISP

From: Mike Hale <eyeronic.design () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 22:57:50 -0800

Ahhh.

That sucks.  I've never put our Zenoss installs through quite that much
traffic.  That's a shame to hear.

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 10:53 PM, Jo Rhett <jrhett () netconsonance com> wrote:

Small shop people wise with millions of customers and tens of thousands of
application and log-derived data sources. We use Zenoss extensively and
mostly we keep having to make decisions what data to pull out of it so it
can function.

I have previously worked at larger enterprises which had millions of data
sources, and Zenoss couldn't dream of handling that, no matter how much
hardware we threw at it.