nanog mailing list archives

RE: Why do some providers require IPv6 /64 PA space to have public whois?

From: Steve Bertrand <steve.bertrand () amayagaming com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 00:21:20 +0000

Ok, so I'll give you that tunneling a really short bit, tunneling
isn't too bad, but native is most of the time better.

So sad that some companies mess up in such a way that their
customers rather tunnel than use their native infra... :-(

The ISPs are unfortunately behind what the tunnel providers have supplied. It is what it is. Even 'companies' who were
told by early adopters and said "we should focus" didn't. The result is :)

Steve