nanog mailing list archives

Re: Bandwidth Upgrade

From: "Matthew S. Crocker" <matthew () corp crocker com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:17:32 -0500 (EST)

For the past 17 years I have managed to keep my bandwidth budget the same.  I had 1 T1 in 1994 and have multiple GigEs
now.  I still pay roughly the same price.   So, shop it around and see if you can upgrade without affecting your
budget.  It is much easier to justify when it doesn't change the bottom line.

-Matt