nanog mailing list archives

Re: ARIN-2011-1: ARIN Inter-RIR Transfers - Last Call (expires in one week)

From: William Herrin <bill () herrin us>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 08:48:04 -0500

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 8:28 AM, Randy Bush <randy () psg com> wrote:
i am sure the americans who think all address space should righfully be
theirs can dream up paranoid scenarios for anything.  but dear canute,
the tide is coming, get over it or get wet.

Randy,

You're fortunate that you speak for a minority. If you didn't, we'd
tell the bunch of you to go to hell instead of valiantly seeking to
improve the situation in which APNIC finds itself.

they do not sell enough enough anti-nausea meds here for me to read the
arin ppml list.

It's your privilege to make uneducated snipes from afar.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--
William D. Herrin ................ herrin () dirtside com  bill () herrin us
Falls Church, VA 22042-3004