nanog mailing list archives

Re: high performance open source DHCP solution?

From: Nick Colton <ncolton () allophone net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 11:34:53 -0600

I should have given more information, we do ramdisk with rsync backups and
have been running this way for over 2 years without any issues/lost leases.

Nick Colton
Allo Communications

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 9:03 AM, Charles Morris <cmorris () cs odu edu> wrote:

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 2:41 AM, Eugen Leitl <eugen () leitl org> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 05:17:55PM -0700, George Herbert wrote:

Micron has some large-cap SLC drives in the chain for
September/October/ish timeframes.

Ramdisk with rsync or rdiffbackup to spinning storage will do just fine.

Or hybrid zfs pools.

+1

_____
NANOG mailing list