nanog mailing list archives

Re: My upstream ISP does not support IPv6

From: Joel Jaeggli <joelja () bogus com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 07:48:32 -0800

On 2/10/11 7:42 AM, TR Shaw wrote:
On Feb 10, 2011, at 10:28 AM, Cameron Byrne wrote:

T-mobile USA has a nationwide ipv6 beta. You can google it.
Regarding iphone, its more an iPhone issue than anything else

Nope its ATT. My iPhone works fine on IPv6. I connect wifi at home
and can go anywhere but on on ATT wireless.

Your iphone supports v6 in the operating system that runs the user
facing side of it. It's baseband radio controller (with a seperate
processor and operating system) does not support v6 and thus the
cellular side of the device cannot.

Tom