nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOGers home data centers - What's in your closet?

From: William Warren <hescominsoon () emmanuelcomputerconsulting com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 07:01:19 -0400

On 8/16/2011 6:17 PM, Charles N Wyble wrote:
On 08/16/2011 03:28 PM, William Warren wrote:
On 8/12/2011 7:28 PM, Charles N Wyble wrote:
Hey all,

I have one rack of stuff..:)
Not Enough! We will be removing you now.... from the list that is. :)

   I then have my tower(custom build) and ups on another shelf.
What kind of UPS? Seems most here prefer APC. Perhaps that's a topic for
another thread...

  I have a dell sc420 running astaro
Interesting. I have a download of astaro. I should play with it soon.
Coworkers recently mentioned Astaro. So maybe it's reached a tipping
point and time for me to mess with it.

it is an apc backups ns 1250. only the two servers are on it. Everything else is hoked to the non battery side of the ups. Once i have a bit more time i'll get a detailed diagram posted..:) Once i get kvm working i'll decom the sc and t105.