nanog mailing list archives

Re: NEED ANY LINK OR SAMPLE TEMPLATE FOR ROUTINE NETWORK (ISP)

From: Joe Greco <jgreco () ns sol net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 19:22:02 -0600 (CST)

On Mar 16, 2010, at 4:55 PM, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
Weekly? Is that your secret?  Most of us just do a massive clean-up
once
a year - the next one is just 15 days away.  Maybe that's the
problem - go

I still have a box of the plastic covers to put on the ends of the
cables when the internet lines are cleaned.  Our series of tubes are
never clogged, but sometimes some dust gets blown out.

Plastic covers?  You're supposed to ue a 50 ohm resistor...

... JG