nanog mailing list archives

Re: Posting from freebie E-mail Accounts

From: Jay Nakamura <zeusdadog () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 00:23:26 -0400

I use gmail for all mailing lists.  It's easier for me to organize my
work flow and catch up on threads on my BB when I have a spare idle
moment.

On 3/31/10, neal rauhauser <nrauhauser () gmail com> wrote:
   I keep all of my mailing list stuff in gmail. I suppose I could move it,
but this list has so little trouble (unless gmail is doing a fantastic job
of shielding me) that I don't see the point.