nanog mailing list archives

Re: OT: old farts recollecting -- Re: ASR1002

From: Randy Bush <randy () psg com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:25:54 +0900

It's funny how we circle around with technology, folks are dumping
their phone land lines and adopting wireless/mobile that required a
substantial technology leap and investment and now we are using the
mobile phone to "text" an incompressible dialect worse than the early
teletype/telex days but with a humongous infrastructure to support it.

and paying and exhorbitant price per word for negligible bandwidth.

run your own servers or use a friend's and use email

randy