nanog mailing list archives

RE: more news from Google

From: "Stefan Fouant" <sfouant () shortestpathfirst net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 02:05:01 -0500

I for one would be really happy to see them follow through with this.  I was
very disappointed when they agreed to censor search results, although I can
understand why they did so from a business standpoint... it seemed to go
against the google mantra of "do no evil"...

I'm skeptical if they'll go through with it...

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIE-M/T
www.shortestpathfirst.net