nanog mailing list archives

Re: Mail Submission Protocol

From: Franck Martin <franck () genius com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:54:37 +1200 (MAGST)

If you have left port 25 open, this is a good place to start.

http://www.uceprotect.net/en/rblcheck.php

I suspect any decent IDS will tell you which machine has weird traffic. I suppose you can put rules based on the IDS
result to redirect them to a special web page to tell them, they have to do something.

The main issue, it not to know which machines are hijacked, but to support these machines.