nanog mailing list archives

Re: Rate of growth on IPv6 not fast enough?

From: bmanning () vacation karoshi com
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:43:28 +0000

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:45:02PM +1000, Mark Andrews wrote:

In message <20100420121646.GE15321 () vacation karoshi com.>, bmanning () vacation ka
roshi.com writes:
On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 01:58:13PM +1000, Mark Andrews wrote:

You are charmingly naive about how "the law" actually works in the USA -
that is IMHO.

Yes, things vary around the world.  You failed to state "In the
USA".  There is plenty of case law in Australia about companies
attempting to arbitarially change terms and conditions to the
detriment of the consumer and being made to reverse the changes.

    this is the North American Network Operators Group.
    Not the Australian Network Operators Group.

And last I heard NA != USA.  So have you decided to annex the rest of
NA and bring it under US law.  :-)

        nope - but we'll be glad to tell your PM that Australia is
        prepared to join the Union as the next five states and
        enjoy all the benefits of our enlighted government and laws.

        or would you prefer to be part of Canada?

--bill