nanog mailing list archives

Re: DreamHost admin contacts

From: Brandon Galbraith <brandon.galbraith () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:34:47 -0700

Have had great luck (no outages) with Rackspace Mail (formerly
Mailtrust). Quite affordable as well.

Disclaimer: no affiliation, just a satisfied customer

On 10/13/09, Andy Ringsmuth <andyring () inebraska com> wrote:
Any chance there's someone from DreamHost on NANOG?  Or that someone
might have a way to reach them other than by filing a trouble ticket
with them?  POP has seemingly been down all day, with Webmail sporadic
at best.

Just migrated my company's e-mail over to them last week, and with
this, of course our company president has been putting a severe
squeeze on me to fix it.

Barring that, what recommendations might the NANOG community have for
an extremely rock-solid e-mail hosting company?  I realize that may
mean self-promotion, but hey, bring it on.

Much appreciated!

-Andy

--
Brandon Galbraith