nanog mailing list archives

DreamHost admin contacts

From: Andy Ringsmuth <andyring () inebraska com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:08:46 -0500

Any chance there's someone from DreamHost on NANOG? Or that someone might have a way to reach them other than by filing a trouble ticket with them? POP has seemingly been down all day, with Webmail sporadic at best.

Just migrated my company's e-mail over to them last week, and with this, of course our company president has been putting a severe squeeze on me to fix it.

Barring that, what recommendations might the NANOG community have for an extremely rock-solid e-mail hosting company? I realize that may mean self-promotion, but hey, bring it on.

Much appreciated!

-Andy