nanog mailing list archives

Re: two interfaces one subnet

From: "Patrick W. Gilmore" <patrick () ianai net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 18:16:22 -0400

On May 11, 2009, at 5:59 PM, Chris Meidinger wrote:

Just to restate here, for people who have been responding both publicly and privately:

I know that *I* can make it work, and I know that *you* can make it work. But I also know that it's not likely to stay working.

One day, down the road, something will break. Then, my poor support team will spend days trying to diagnose the problem.

Could you show me a network configuration that does not qualify for that last sentence?

Or for that matter, _anything_ related to ... well, anything?

--
TTFN,
patrick