nanog mailing list archives

RE: Opensource or Low Cost NMS for Server Hardware / Application Monitoring

From: Matthew Huff <mhuff () ox com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:38:32 -0400

Just an FYI, I didn't hijack this thread, I'm the one that started it. If
you look at the Subject line it says NMS for Server hardware / Application
monitoring not for router/switch monitoring. Regardless, the suggestions and
info is good for everyone, I just wanted to push a bit back towards the
original topic.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com  | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139