nanog mailing list archives

Re: One /22 Two ISP no BGP

From: William Allen Simpson <william.allen.simpson () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 15:58:19 -0500

Leo Bicknell wrote:
In a message written on Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 01:14:52PM -0400, Charles Regan wrote:
I'll explain. We are a small ISP on a very remote Island.
We have a /22 from ARIN. We have a 20mbits pipe from ISP1 and 20mbits from ISP2.

Perhaps you could post the IP addresses on your end of both of these
links?

I believe then NANOG may be able to shame the appropriate folks into
doing BGP for you. :)

Leo's cogent answer actually caused me to go back and read the thread. :-)

This is a group for network operations.  Generally, we talk about public
technical information, openly and transparently.

What Island?  What small ISP?  Who are ISP1 and ISP2?