nanog mailing list archives

Re: The Cidr Report

From: "Patrick W. Gilmore" <patrick () ianai net>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 00:10:29 -0400

On Aug 14, 2009, at 6:00 PM, cidr-report () potaroo net wrote:

This report has been generated at Fri Aug 14 21:11:44 2009 AEST.
The report analyses the BGP Routing Table of AS2.0 router
and generates a report on aggregation potential within the table.

Check http://www.cidr-report.org for a current version of this report.

Recent Table History
       Date      Prefixes    CIDR Agg
       07-08-09    300092      183961
       08-08-09    300177      184040
       09-08-09    300115      184584
       10-08-09    300358      185154
       11-08-09    300492      185446
       12-08-09    300591      185710
       13-08-09    300384      185157
       14-08-09    299670      185421

WHOA!  Looks like we have another bet to make. :)

More seriously, this is excellent news. Hopefully everyone out there is aggregating like crazy. I know we pulled 4x/24 into /22 recently (when someone notified us - oops). Can everyone else check their announcements? Maybe we can stay under 300K for a long time!

--
TTFN,
patrick