nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cart and Horse

From: Shane Ronan <sronan () fattoc com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 18:24:50 -0400

This is not such an odd solution.

Locks are really easy to break with a screw driver and a hammer which almost everyone has and is easy to carry, but most people aren't going to have or carry a torch or a cutting wheel.

After 9/11 a large portion of the man holes in NYC were welded shut to prevent them from being used to hide explosives.