nanog mailing list archives

Re: InterCage, Inc. (NOT Atrivo)

From: "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra () baylink com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 14:56:55 -0400

On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 11:30:49AM -0700, James Pleger wrote:
However, what you have said in this topic has not been useful or
brought anything that might be interesting to light at all. Please
come back when you have something useful or productive to say.

And, again, yes he has.  Absent any evidence that the hoster in question
*has* lots of white customers as your employer does/did, then the
question is still on the table, as far as I can see.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                   Baylink                      jra () baylink com

             Those who cast the vote decide nothing.
               -- (Josef Stalin)