nanog mailing list archives

Re: UDRP and ICANN / Input Requested

From: "Martin Hannigan" <hannigan () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:40:02 -0400

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Ernie Rubi <ernesto () cs fiu edu> wrote:
Hi folks,

So I'm a network engineer and a law student and have decided to write a
short note for one of our International Law classes based on UDRP and ICANN
issues.

I'd like to request input from the community as to what they see as the
advantages and disadvantages for the UDRP process the way ICANN has it
structured now.

Any comments on how to improve the system are greatly appreciated.  You can
contact post to the list or contact me off list, either way my information
is below.

You may want to use some of the resources available at Harvard,
specifically through the Berkman Center for Internet and Society.

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/

A freeform search on UDRP there garnered many hits that I would
consider more useful than a NANOG discussion on the ICANN UDRP:

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/search/node/UDRP

Best,

Martin Hannigan