nanog mailing list archives

Re: Looking for Network Solutions mail admin

From: "Suresh Ramasubramanian" <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:47:20 +1000

I hope it is not in 128.168.0.0/16?

http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/sbl.lasso?query=SBL51908

http://www.47-usc-230c2.org/chapter3.html

srs

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 12:41 PM, randal k <nanog () data102 com> wrote:
NANOGers,
We're getting the run around from Network Solutions e-mail front-end
support personnel and only canned replies from the postmaster, with no
escalation available because we're the sender (i.e. not paying).

Basic problem is that we have a client mail gateway that is unable to
send mail to a particular netsol-hosted domain; acts like an RBL
issue, even though the IP is squeeky clean.

Can a NetSol email admin with some clue drop me a line?

Thanks in advance --
Randal

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists () gmail com)