nanog mailing list archives

Where is the nanog acronym glossary?, was Re: Lessons from the AU model

From: Dale Carstensen <dlc () lampinc com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:31:02 -0700

And DFZ yields either Duty Free Zone or the ticker symbol for
Rg Barry Corp.  It took me two weeks to figure out PI (Provider
Independent, related to address assignments by a registry.)
The FAQ has no mention of a glossary, but it needs to.

  Dale, AS 26424

From:   Marshall Eubanks <tme () multicasttech com>

OK, I give and admit my ignorance. What does "MLP" mean in this
context ?

A google search for "Australia mlp" reveals many hits for "My Little
Pony,"
which somehow I doubt is the intended meaning on this list.