nanog mailing list archives

Re: Comcast DNS

From: "Todd Vierling" <tv () duh org>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 15:17:51 -0500

ObSnark:

Hi Niels,

I find your response too self-contradictory.  ;)

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 3:00 PM, Niels Bakker <niels=nanog () bakker net> wrote:
Hi Joel,

I find your report too specific.  Can you make it a bit more generic, perhaps by not including the name of the
company that provides a myriad of web-based services?

Thanks,

       -- Niels.

* eslerj () gmail com (Joel Esler) [Mon 08 Dec 2008, 20:19 CET]:

I have received reports of some strangeness going on with Google on  Comcast's networks today as well.

[snip]