nanog mailing list archives

Re: Public shaming list for ISPs announcing other ISPs IP space by mistake

From: David Barak <thegameiam () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 17:34:22 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Sun, 8/17/08, Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net> wrote:
On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 03:44:40PM -0400, Jon Lewis wrote:

On that topic, how do you delete IRR objects when the
person who created
them used a unique maintainer object and is no longer
around to provide
the password for the maintainer object?

      This is what the human at most db-admin aliases is for.

      I know that we staff humans behind our alias to respond to
such queries.

Or this points to the utility of creating your own internal RRd server, and peering with the public IRRs.

David Barak
Need Geek Rock?  Try The Franchise:
http://www.listentothefranchise.com