nanog mailing list archives

Re: Any help for Yahoo! Mail arrogance?

From: "Suresh Ramasubramanian" <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 07:26:08 +0530

On 10/29/07, Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET <ml () t-b-o-h net> wrote:

        "Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with
specific information other than to suggest a review
of the questionnaire we supplied and try to determine
where your mailing practices may be improved upon."

In other words, fix your forwarding a lot better (and possibly
segregate it from your main mail stream, clearly label the forwarding
IP as a forwarder, etc)

Yahoo arent really in the business of teaching people how to do a
better job.  If that sounds like arrogance ..

srs