nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG 40 agenda posted

From: "Martin Hannigan" <hannigan () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 16:43:39 -0400

On 5/26/07, Steven M. Bellovin <smb () cs columbia edu> wrote:
On Sat, 26 May 2007 00:39:19 -0400
Randy Bush <randy () psg com> wrote:

> you have something new and interesting about ipv6?  if so, did you
> submit?

Given the ARIN statement, I think it's time for more discussion of v6
migration, transition, and operations issues.  No, I'm not volunteering;
I'm not running a v6 network.  I suspect that Martin is right -- the
program committee should be proactive on this topic and seek out
presenters.

I would urge potential sponsors to insist that V6 is on the agenda as
a condition of funding, both meeting sponsors and Beer 'N Gear.

-M<