nanog mailing list archives

RE: power problems yesterday (3/26/07) at Level 3 in Atlanta

From: "Berkman, Scott" <Scott.Berkman () Reignmaker net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:52:23 -0700

I can confirm there was a power issue at ATL1 yesterday at about 2:15PM
EST.  What I was told was that there was a main breaker that flipped
that may have been caused by a surge, but they never went to generators.
I have no official details beyond that but they were down for about 30
minutes from what I could see.

    -Scott