nanog mailing list archives

Re: comast email issues, who else has them?

From: Nick Burke <mrmud () mrmud org>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 17:23:00 -0700

Stephen Sprunk wrote:

Because Comcast's tools are broken and when other mail admins or even
their own customers call them on it, they're not even competent enough
to understand the complaint and refuse to escalate?

It doesn't matter even if you are escalated. One of our (and their)
customers finally screamed loud enough to be escalated to a Comcast Sr
Tech (who even had his own phone number, no less!) and his response on
the phone was the same position as the first levels: "nothing we can do
about it". It should be noted that the fellow was nice enough to at
least talk to me, even though I have no relationship with Comcast other
then having my servers blacklisted by them.

--
Nick Burke