nanog mailing list archives

Re: Wiltel has gone pink.

From: Steve Linford <linford () spamhaus org>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:45:02 +0000

On 14 Mar 2006, at 02:44, Christopher L. Morrow wrote:

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006, Jo Rhett wrote:

I went through 4 levels of management, and was informed that they no longer had an abuse team -- that this was disbanded in a recent reorganization.

In short, it would appear that Wiltel is now selling pink contracts.

what? no more dave rossbach?

David Rossbach is now with Level3 Abuse but still also handling abuse complaints for the former Wiltel ranges. I imagine the problem with mail to abuse () wiltel com is down to someone forgetting to alias it to abuse () level3 net.

  Steve Linford
  The Spamhaus Project
  http://www.spamhaus.org