nanog mailing list archives

Re: mitigating botnet C&Cs has become useless

From: Paul Vixie <vixie () vix com>
Date: 01 Aug 2006 18:04:55 +0000

From: Paul Vixie <vixie () vix com>

<http://fm.vix.com/internet/security/superbugs.html>

... I'd like to see "...jackbooted [US is implied in the text]
government thugs...kicking in a door somewhere ...

i apologize for writing so sloppily that you mistook my meaning in this way.
i am a citizen of the US but i have always recognized that the internet is
a transnational entity.  nowhere and in no way did i mean to imply that all
potential kickers in of doors are US LEOs.  barry shein understood correctly.
--
Paul Vixie