nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fundamental changes to Internet architecture

From: Daniel Roesen <dr () cluenet de>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:08:25 +0200

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 11:48:06AM +0100, Michael.Dillon () btradianz com wrote:
I think Dave Clark is talking about something more fundamental than
simply IPv6 and also more far reaching. Also, the experience with
retrofitting most of IPv6's new features into IPv4 shows that it
is good to have role models and that is what Dave is proposing.

Indeed. Looks like I still had the IPv6-goggles on from the earlier
thread(s). :-)

More information on the new architecture work is here
http://www.isi.edu/newarch/

Thanks for the pointer.

Best regards,
Daniel