nanog mailing list archives

Re: People being removed from the list and such

From: Owen DeLong <owen () delong com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:27:20 -0700

Although I have not yet been censored, I have been warned more than once.
I think, generally, Susan tries to do a good job, and, has a tough task
trying to balance SNR, AUP, and, the general tendencies of this crowd of
engineers.

However, while I don't know the names of all the recent "victims", the ones
I know lead me to believe this is a legitimate request on both counts.

Now, Susan, before you decide that I am off topic, let me point out that
I believe, in good faith, that this is an issue requiring coordination.
Further, I believe that it is an issue affecting the future of the NANOG
list, and, that, the viability of NANOG as a forum _IS_ an operational
issue.

Owen