nanog mailing list archives

Re: Spamcop

From: JC Dill <nanog () vo cnchost com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:07:24 -0700

At 12:09 PM 5/11/2004, Jared Mauch wrote:
        I've found that a number of people that are spamcop subscribers
get removed from lists.

It could also simply be a mistake. The inet-access list was once reported as a spam source by a happy subscriber who was busy reporting hundreds (or thousands?) of spams and clicked /included a list post by accident.

jc

--

p.s. Please do not cc me on replies to the list. Please reply to the list only, or to me only (as you prefer) but not to both.