nanog mailing list archives

Re: RBLs in use

From: "Suresh Ramasubramanian" <suresh () outblaze com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 04:55:55 +0800

Kai Schlichting <kai () pac-rim net> writes:

BT have (quite rightly) been repeatedly blocked by DNSBL's and private
lists as a result of their poor record in handling abuse incidents (whether
that's by intent or negligence by way of a colossal management failure is
another debate entirely).

How sure are you, beyond just the usual nan(og|ae) idle chatter?  BT is much better off than some ISPs I can think of.

I do happen to know they have a few good people in there working for them.

If the guy is asking for DNSBLs to use, and you have some good ones in mind, help him, I'd say.

--srs

--
srs (postmaster|suresh)@outblaze.com // gpg : EDEDEFB9
manager, outblaze.com security and antispam operations