nanog mailing list archives

RE: rfc1918 ignorant

From: Dave Temkin <dave () ordinaryworld com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:21:34 -0400 (EDT)

Good point on the PMTU, you're correct and I wasn't thinking about that
(though generally that would have come from the inside router, unless one
of those routers was where the MTU limitation was).  Engineered *correctly
*I don't see an issue.

I never implied that people should remove filters for 1918, that's silly.