nanog mailing list archives

Re[2]: The in-your-face hijacking example, was: Re: Who is announcing bogons?

From: Dan Hollis <goemon () anime net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:22:30 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003, Scott Granados wrote:
In point of fact a credit check was done including the contacting of three
trade references and some other searches, I can't speak as well to this as
I didn't do the check myself but in this case the  customer passed as I do
know no deposit was required and in many cases they are.  Many times PO
boxes are used and PO boxes can be gotten from the PO obviously but also
from third parties.

is wworks official position then that this customer is doing nothing
wrong?

-Dan
--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]